This website collects personal data to power our site analytics, including:
- Information about your browser, network, and device
- Web pages you visited prior to coming to this website
- Your IP address
This information may also include details about your use of this website, including:
- Internal links
- Pages visited
Our cookies are there to improve your experience when using our website. We use performance and analytical cookies to track site traffic, activity and other data.
If you create a customer account on this website, we collect personal information to improve our checkout experience and customer service.
This information may include your:
- Billing and shipping address(es)
- Details about your orders
- Email address
- Phone number
We also collect details of transactions you carry out through our site. Please note that our site does not directly collect any debit or credit card information. However, it does integrate with our secure payment gateway provider PayPal, who will process debit and credit card payments on our behalf.
You’ll receive an automated email within 24 hours after you abandon your shopping cart, if all of the following occur:
- You enter your email address at checkout, or are logged into your Customer Account.
- You add a product which is in stock to your shopping cart.
- You close your browser or leave this website without completing your purchase.
You can unsubscribe from these messages at the bottom of the email.
The email will link back to this website, where you can pick up where you left off and complete your purchase.
We may send you marketing emails, which you can unsubscribe from by clicking the link at the bottom of the email.
We email you with messages about your order or account activity. For example:
- You’ve created a Customer Account
- Your Customer Account password has been reset or updated
- You’ve made a purchase
- Your order has shipped
It’s not possible to unsubscribe from these messages.
Updated 20th May 2020